Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Ice Cream Cone Card




Hello My Friends,

Isn't this a cute little card. It was given to me by Jill Olsen, my Stampin' Up! upline. It's made using the Petal Cone die (mini p. 15) and the Big Shot. The banner is part of the die. It also uses the Square Lattice embossing folder on the cone itself.

There isn't a recipe on the card, but I believe that the cone is Sahara Sand card stock and the ice cream & banner are decorative paper from the Brights pack of designer paper (Regal Rose). Of course, the cherry is my favorite paper (for the moment), the red glimmer paper that's in the mini.

I should have put something behind the card before I took the picture, but even though it's just on my kitchen table, I think you can see it pretty well.

Enjoy this ice cream card---unfortunately, I think ice cream is wonderful even if it's below zero outside.

Pat

1 comment:

  1. I think these cute ice cream cards are so neat! We are going to be making them in my club tomorrow night!

    ReplyDelete