Saturday, April 16, 2011

Fun Items Using Merchandise from the Occasions Mini

Hello My Friends,

Once again, it's been too long since I've posted. Maybe today's post will help make it up to you.

I've received several items from my upline, Jill Olsen, that I want to share with you (I did get her permission). Most of these items were made using merchandise from the Occasions Mini Catalog, which is only available through April 30. I don't want you to miss out if there's something that you can't live without.

I'll post these pictures without too much description and you can let me know if you want details. If you do want details, just email me at pat@stampinlady.com and I'll email you details as well as posting them here.

This little basket is made with the Petal Cone die. 



This little chick's basket is made from the same die.

 
I'll just post these other ones and you can let me know if you want details.











Enjoy these adorable cards and baskets.  Just let me know if you have any questions.

Pat



No comments:

Post a Comment