Thursday, February 24, 2011

Carol's Note Pad & Bookmark



Hello My Friends,

First I need to apologize for taking so long to post again. I was preparing for and having stamp camp over the last weekend. It was a great stamp camp and everybody seemed to have a great time. We had a potluck lunch each day so we ate really well, too.

By the way, I asked for recipes for the things that everybody brought for the potluck, so I'll post the ones I've received a little later.

My friend, Carol, brought these two items to show me—actually, she gave me the bookmark; the note pad is for her daughter. Aren't they beautiful. I love my bookmark.

You can probably see that she used Baja Breeze as one of the colors; she put several of the strips through various Big Shot embossing folders. She also used several border punches, and of course, the adorable owl punch.

Have a great day, Pat

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful gift! The colors are great too, all the rage right now. I thought it was great, because my daughter went to a birthday party over the weekend and guess where they had it? Michaels! Even the younger girls are getting into the crafting scene, and waaay better than Chuck E Cheese...although that was one of the pics she chose to scrap book-ha!

    ReplyDelete