Tuesday, January 18, 2011

A Busy Day

Today is going to be a busy day:  grocery store, bank, post office and then the fun begins.

I'm going to start working my stamping business more than I have in the past year. I'd like to do at least 3 parties per month, so if you'd like to have one, please let me know. Now is the perfect time as you earn extra hostess benefits and your guests get FREE products during Sale-a-Bration.

I need to start preparing for the parties that I have coming up this weekend and next. It's exciting as they will be my first SAB parties of the year. I received some Sale-a-Bration swaps while I was at Leadership, and I'm hoping to post some of them here for you to see and use.

I'm new at this blogging thing, so please be patient. I think it will work out that it will be a great way for me to give you stamping ideas between the times that we see each other. I hope it will be a good service for you. I'd love to hear your thoughts and ideas, so please drop me a note and tell me about things you'd like to see here.

I'm sure you're getting tired of hearing about Leadership, so I'll try to make this the last time that I mention it for this year. Every time we go to a Stampin' Up! Event, we do make & takes---that means that SU supplies everything we need to complete several projects. This year they really went over the top for our projects. One of the projects was a Simply Adorned necklace, which included the largest charm, some keys, a crown, and several inserts that we stamped with different designs to match different colored outfits. It's so beautiful and it was so easy. The products can be seen on page 189 of the catalog. I'll try to remember to wear my completed necklace to my parties and stamp camp.

By the way, on the right are two boxes where you can sign up---one to receive my newsletters automatically and the other to be notified when I make a new post to my blog. I'd love for you to sign up for both.

I still have the FREE starter kit that I need to give away. Please see below for the details. If I don't give it away by Friday, it is gone forever. Are you interested? Just let me know 303-674-6435 or pat@stampinlady.com.

The details for stamp camp are also below. I still have openings for both days.

I hope to post projects soon, Pat




1 comment: