Wednesday, January 19, 2011

A Sweetheart Valentine Card


This is a swap that I received at Leadership; the card was made by Ann Cardile.

Don't you just love it? I do. I decided to make it my first blog project because it uses a stamp set that is on special and the set is only available through January 24.

I'm going to list the supplies and then tell you about the set that's only available for a little longer.

Stamp sets: Filled with Love**, Sweetheart
Card Stock: Whisper White, Pretty in Pink
Inks: Real Red, Wild Wasabi
Accessories: Sizzix Big Shot with Framed Tulip Folder, Full Heart Punch

**Filled with Love Bundle is available only through January 24.  For details, (click here).

The leaves and outline heart are from the Sweetheart stamp set, shown on page 58 of the current catalog. The 3-D heart is from Filled with Love—you'll notice that there are three hearts used, each folded in half and adhered together in order to get the 3-D effect.

When you order the bundle, you receive a package of buttons FREE!

Please let me know if you want me to give you more details (item numbers and prices) or what I can do to make this blog user friendly for you.

By the way don't forget that stamp camp is coming February 19 & 20.  Please contact me for details.

I'm excited to share this with you and I'm also very excited to have my first project on my blog.  Don't forget to subscribe (on the right) so that you'll be notified each time I update my blog.

Pat

1 comment:

  1. Really cute, love the border. Is that an embossing tool that you use?

    ReplyDelete