Sunday, January 16, 2011

My New Blog

Hello My Dear Stamping Friends,

I'm just adding a quick note here to let you know that I'm planning to write a blog; it will probably take me a few days to get it up and running.

Jim copied in a couple of posts from our regular travel blog about my Nashville trip. What a time that was—it was snowing in Nashville, if you can believe it. But after the Manager's reception dinner (which Jim tells you about), we never went outside. Everything was under one roof. When we walked out of one “building” into the “outdoors”, it felt like Hawaii with very gentle breezes blowing.

I'll send a note out about stamp camp soon. In the meantime, here are the details. Remember that you can just email me pat@stampinlady.com or call me at 303-674-6435 if you have any questions.

Sale-a-Bration Stamp Camp
and Potluck Lunch
February 19 & 20, 2011

In response to your requests and my missing seeing you, I've scheduled Stamp Camp for Saturday, February 19 & Sunday, February 20, 2001. It will be held at 2222 E. 18th Avenue, Unit C, in Denver, from 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. We can give you great details of the location.

First, in case you aren't familiar with Sale-a-Bration, please let me tell you about it. It's Stampin' Up!'s best sale of the year. For every $50 that you spend (before shipping & tax), you get to choose a FREE product—stamp set, designer paper, accessories, or décor elements. It is such a great deal!!!

At stamp camp you'll make 15 projects (probably all cards), and there will be a bonus project or two. It will be a great day of stamping fun and you can bring your friends. There will be door prizes and special prices on products.

The stamp camp fee will start at $45; it will be $35 for club members (you still have time to become a club member—I'll be happy to tell you all about it if you like). There are ways that you can reduce those prices.

  • $10 discount on fee by hosting a Sale-a-Bration workshop to be held before March 7, 2011. Party (workshop) total must reach at least $300 in order to receive the discount.

We'll have lots of fun at your party and you will earn lots of FREE Stampin' Up!
products.

  • Reduce your fee to $25 by placing orders totaling $150 in January, February, & March

You may place a $50 order each month or you may place one order of $150 and
receive hostess benefits. (totals are before shipping and tax.) If you're a club
member and place your $50 orders each month through the club (allowing those
months' hostesses to gain hostess benefits from your order), you may choose a
door prize as soon as you walk in the door to stamp camp. You will also be in the
drawings for other door prizes.

  • Sign up to become a demonstrator and you may attend for FREE

  • If you live out of state and want to participate, you may pay the fee as above and I'll make the cards for you. (Depending upon the number of out-of-state participants, it might take me awhile to get them to you.)

Now for some details: there will be 15 projects as well as a couple of bonus projects. You'll need to mail me a check or paypal me to pay your fee by February 1 so that I'll know how much card stock to order and cut. Please let me know as soon as possible that you'd like to attend and which day you want to reserve. I can take only 24 reservations for each day, so don't miss out.

We'll have a potluck lunch each day (of course, you can always pick up something at the store to bring). You'll also need to bring your beverages for the day. The facility has a microwave and a large refrigerator.

Please let me know if you have any questions. You can reach me at 303-674-6435 or you can email or paypal me at pat@stampinlady.com I so hope you can come; I can't wait to see you.

Happy stamping, Pat


1 comment:

  1. Welcome to blogging! Looks great, and look forward to seeing your work here.

    ReplyDelete