Thursday, January 20, 2011

Totally Tools Valentine Card


This is another card that I swapped for at Leadership; it was created by Natasha Hein.

She doesn't have her ingredients listed on the back of her card, so I'm going to do my best to figure them out.

Stamp Sets: Totally Tools, Every Little Bit, Sanded
Card Stock: Soft Suede, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip
Ink: Basic Black or Black StazOn, Cherry Cobbler; markers: Soft Suede, Cherry Cobbler, More Mustard
Accessories: Cutter Kit, Spiral Border Punch, Gold Brads

I believe that the tape measure itself is stamped in black. The markers appear to be scribbled on a plastic surface and then the ink picked up with a blender pen or an aqua painter as the color isn't as intense as it would be if straight marker were used. The Cutter Kit is used to rough up the edges of the Cherry Cobbler and Chocolate Chip card stock.

The largest piece of whisper white cs is stamped lightly with the Sanded stamp, and then the hearts are stamped with Cherry Cobbler over that.

The tape seems to be a photo copy of a tape measure on white paper and then it's colored with the More Mustard marker.

I hope you're having as much fun with my blog as I am.

There are still spots available for stamp camp on February 19 & 20. Please let me know if you have any questions—303-674-6435 or pat@stampinlady.com Stamp camp details are also shown earlier (below) in this blog.

1 comment:

  1. Great card, and a good design for the guys in our lives. Those seem to be a little harder to come up with.

    ReplyDelete